Many people struggle with:
- Creating a spending plan to manage their living expenses.
- Getting their finances back on track.
- Being a good steward of what God has given.
- Finding ways to save money
- Having enough money to be generous towards others.
- Being stressed from spending more than your income.
The church would like to start a program to help people take greater control of their money. We are looking for someone who would be the “coach” of the “CAP” program. CAP is a well-established program that helps people regain control of their finances. The coach does not teach the course and needs no experience. A one day training program is being offered for potential coaches on November 2 or 23rd. If you are interested in helping the church start the program contact John Frogley-Rawson at email@example.com.
Photo credit: Photo by Josh Appel (NeTPASr-bmQ) on Unsplash.com